- Single-touch operation
- Automatically recharges
- Virtual walls
- Purpose built for cleaning pet hair off carpet and bare floor
- Has a large bin
- You can program it to clean your home by itself
- Confusing cliff detection technology
- Requires regular cleaning
- Old Roombas like this use a random cleaning pattern which means it will take longer to clean a room
- Very noisy
- Bristled brush requires a lot of maintenance
- Will not work on high pile carpet
The iRobot Pet Series 595 vacuum cleaner is designed to remove pet hair, dirt and debris using a three-stage cleaning system. As with other iRobot vacuum cleaners, it will clean a variety of floor surfaces, including hardwood, tile, carpet and linoleum.
One of the greatest features of this vacuum cleaner is that you can set it to automatically clean your home while you are at work, this can be done once a week, a few times a week or even daily if you have a lot of pet-hair around the home. When the Roomba 595 has finished vacuuming, or if it needs recharging, it will simply head back to its charging station.
Specification: iRobot Pet Series 595