- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Excellent battery life
- Cost effective
- Meticulous cleaning process (the device works its way into the corners, edges, and other hard to reach places)
- Silent operation
- Efficient speed level
- Doesn’t pick up all the dirt
- Loses connection to the cube on several occasions
- Keeps circling the same area
- Takes a long time to charge
- Unable to sweep and mop in the same day (this depends on the amount of battery life you use for either option)
- Leaves residue after mopping the floor
The Mint 4200 Robotic Hard Floor Cleaner does not have suction or a motorized brush. It relies on a damp or dry microfiber towel to pick up dirt, pet hair and dust. Since this doesn’t have any suction, you can’t use this on carpet. It’s purely a hard floor surfaces only like tile or linoleum.
Since it doesn’t have a vacuum motor, the run time will be impressive at around 3 hours. Run time is long enough to clean a 800 square foot home in dry mode and 250 square foot in wet mop mode.
For navigation, it uses the so-called “NorthStar Navigation System” that works like an indoor GPS to navigate the robot.
Specification: Mint 4200 Robotic Hard Floor Cleaner