Mint 4200 Robotic Hard Floor Cleaner
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Excellent battery life
- Cost effective
- Meticulous cleaning process (the device works its way into the corners, edges, and other hard to reach places)
- Silent operation
- Efficient speed level
- Doesn’t pick up all the dirt
- Loses connection to the cube on several occasions
- Keeps circling the same area
- Takes a long time to charge
- Unable to sweep and mop in the same day (this depends on the amount of battery life you use for either option)
- Leaves residue after mopping the floor
The Mint 4200 Robotic Hard Floor Cleaner does not have suction or a motorized brush. It relies on a damp or dry microfiber towel to pick up dirt, pet hair and dust. Since this doesn’t have any suction, you can’t use this on carpet. It’s purely a hard floor surfaces only like tile or linoleum.
Since it doesn’t have a vacuum motor, the run time will be impressive at around 3 hours. Run time is long enough to clean a 800 square foot home in dry mode and 250 square foot in wet mop mode.
For navigation, it uses the so-called “NorthStar Navigation System” that works like an indoor GPS to navigate the robot.
Specification: Mint 4200 Robotic Hard Floor Cleaner
Picking the right Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is not an easy task. That is why we made it easy for you. Compare robotic vacuum specifications and find best ratio of price and quality!
If you are interested in what rating did we give for each robotic vacuum in our reviews, then be sure to check best rated robotic vacuums!