The P3 P4960 V-Bot robotic vacuum cleaner is a good pick if you are looking for a cheap robotic cleaner.
It is lightweight, and it will move on its own by using its smart programming.
He will clean even your dirtiest floors like a pro. P3 P4960 V-Bot robotic cleaner cleans carpet, wood and tile floors automatically without the need to babysit him.
Just attach the rotating dust brush to the bottom, and he will clean all your tile, wood and carpeted floors.
It uses built-in smart technology which automatically picks one of three pre-programmed patterns:
- Random mode pattern for tight spaces
- Spiral mode pattern for large open areas
- Along the wall mode pattern for room perimeters
It even automatically detects and avoids stairs.
Batteries are rechargeable. Just plug-in the AC adapter and charge batteries for extended operation.
Blinking function lights on the front display battery levels during charging and sweeping.
Batteries should last for up to 45 minutes of operation per charge. V-Bot robotic vacuum also comes with internal dust bin that captures dust and dirt for easy disposal.
P3 P4960 V-Bot robotic vacuum cleaner in action
Batteries should last for up to 45 minutes of operation per charge. It also comes with internal dust bin that captures dust and dirt for easy disposal.
P3 P4960 V-Bot Review
P3 V-Bot is not equipped with a HEPA filtration system. Despite that, it still has powerful suction and removes dirt and dust well.
It comes with rotating dust brush which effectively sweeps hard surface flooring and removes debris from your carpeting.
Unfortunately, P3 P4960 V-Bot does not have an automatic scheduling feature. That means you are not able to pre-set your cleaning times.
It is very easy to operate. Just tap the start button to begin cleaning. When the battery is dead, you plug it in to recharge.
V Bot has a built-in cliff sensor that helps prevent it from falling DOWN the stairs.
It does not support virtual walls or boundary markers like modern robotic vacuum cleaners.
Because of that, you will need to close doors to rooms that you don’t want it to enter.
Its size is very compact, and it is 3.75 inches tall.
Thanks to that it fits easily under the bed and couch to reach places other vacuum cleaners can’t.
Weighing only 4.8 pounds, it’s easy to lift and carry to any room in your house, even up and down stairs.
P4960 V-Bot PROS and CONS
- Cliff Sensors
- Powerful suction
- Smart Programming
- Compact Size
- No Virtual Walls
- No Remote Control
- No Schedule cleaning
- Low battery time
- Gets Stucked
What Buyers are Saying About V-Bot Robotic Cleaner
Here is what few buyers had to say about P3 International V Bot robotic vacuum cleaner:
- I’m pleasantly surprised at how well this works.
- It did a pretty good job getting around the house. But, after about 4 or 5 uses the vacuum would not turn on after being charged.
- I’ve owned this for about 4 months now, using it about once a week. It does ok on carpet, and really well on tile.
- This lasted a few months before breaking down.
- If you have throw rugs it will get stuck getting on or off them. Would be good for only wood floor or only carpet.
- I absolutely love how this vacuum works. It’s not terribly noisy, and the way it picks up debris was a surprise.
- I love my vbot. I usually turn it on before I leave the house in the morning so when I return my floors are clean. It does a good job if you let it vacuum once a day. This makes my life so much easier!
- This vac works better than the others I have tried which were more expensive. But it struggles to get on and off a thick rug. I takes a while to pick up everything. However, it is great when I cannot use the upright vac…
P3 P4960 V-Bot vs Roomba Comparison
P4960 V-Bot Robotic Vacuum
iRobot Roomba 790
iRobot Roomba 780 For Pets and Allergies
Roomba 760 Pets and Allergies
|Operating Time (hours)||0.8||2.5 – 4||2||1.5|
|Charge Time (hours)||4||3||3||3|
|Operating Pattern||Random, Spiral, Along the Wall||3 Stage Cleaning||Random||3 Stage Cleaning|
|Hardwood, Tile & Linoleum||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Return to Charging Base||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Boundary Markers||No||-||Optional Accessory||Yes|
|Dimensions||14”(W)x13.5”(L)x3.8”(H)||3.6 inches x 13.9 inches x 13.9 inches||3.4″ H x 13.9″ W x 13.9″ D||3.6″ H x 5″ W x 13.9″ D|
|Weight||4.8 lbs||3.8 kg||-||8.4 lbs|
FAQ About P3 P4960 V-Bot
Here are some frequently asked questions about P3 V Bot vacuum:
1. Where can I buy replacement filters?
You can get them directly from the manufacturer, P3 International. Filters are ten dollars each.
2. Does it have the sensor so that it won’t fall down the stairs?
Yes. VBot vacuum cleaner have sensors which protect him from falling.
3. Does it not come with a docking station and charger?
It does not have a docking station. It uses a rechargeable battery that has an AC charger. Like a cell phone charger. You plug it into the vacuum itself and charge the battery.
4. Can I use this both in USA and EU?
Yes. But be sure to buy and adapter if you don’t have it.
P3 P4960 V-Bot Review Final Words
The P3 P4960 V-Bot robotic vacuum cleaner is not bad for simple tasks and cleaning from time to time.
It is easy to use and very lightweight. It will do the job ok but don’t expect miracles.
The price is reasonable, but it could be cheaper. The battery is very problematic and could die after few months.
It is better to invest in new modern robotic vacuum cleaners will more options like controller, virtual walls, larger dust bin, schedule cleaning, docking station, etc.
P4960 V-Bot Robotic Vacuum is good pick if you are looking for cheap robotic cleaner. It is lightweight and it will move on its own by using its smart programming.
|Operating Time (hours)|
|Charge Time (hours)|
|Hardwood, Tile & Linoleum|
|Full Bin Indicator|
|Return to Charging Base|